Find our more about Post-16 transport, entitlements and traveling around the beautiful county of Powys.

When a pupil finishes Year 11 they come off the school transport lists and if they still need school transport they will need to apply every academic year.

Students who study at a second school/college under collaborative curriculum arrangements can also get transport. You will need to complete a separate application form for each school/college site you wish to study at.

For more information on transport, please click on the link below.

Find out more on